Friday, June 27, 2008

Why do people have sex?

It’s a hot topic of research and that’s why the outcome is also interesting. According to the University of Austin, Texas study, found 10 reasons why men and women indulge in sexual relationship.

Top 10 reasons

Women

1· I was deeply attached to the person

2· I always wanted to experience the sexual pleasure

3· I wanted to be more caring towards the person I love

4· I wanted to show my love towards the person

5· I was sometimes irresistible and wanted to release the same

6· I was sexy

7· It’s a real fun

8· I came to know that I was in love

9· I was aroused at that moment

10. I love sex

Men

1· I was deeply attached to the person

2· It really feels good to have sexual relationship

3· I wanted to experience this relationship

4· I wanted to express my love towards her

5· It’s fun

6· I was sexy

7· I was sometimes irresistible and wanted to release the same

8· I wanted to show my love towards her

9· I wanted to reach the climax

10· I wanted to make her feel happy

So, please let us know what are the points that suit your sexual behavior?

No comments:

 

Blog Directory