Monday, August 4, 2008

The Scarriest Day for Guys


The title of my blog, I hope, does not provoke my male counterparts to accuse me of doubting their macho-ness. They are heroic, romantic, chivalrous, charming... the list goes on (I hope I'm not overrating my statement!!). But even after all these honorable adjective gestures, I still want to believe that there is one such moment for the guys to feel the scare. Pause. I'm not exaggerating this time guys. There is in fact the D day for the heroic troupe.

The day of horror is coming fast. Pause again. Let me clear the air now. Okay, break the ice. It's RAKSHA BANDHAN, the day for sisters tying the sacred band on the hands of the brothers. Time again to take the oath, on the brothers' part, to save their sisters from all the obstacles of the world. It's such a nice day. Sibling revelry glowing bright. Then where's the horror???

Well...guys are scared to the last standing of goosebums. On this auspicious day, any girl can come tie the "dreadly" RAAKHI on their hands!!! A RAAKHI on your hand by a non-sister, and you lose one more chance of a romantic connectivity. Man it's called the much dreaded wired connectivity...

My brother's scared too. He does not wanna come out in the sun. Not on that day. I already assured him that none of my girlfriends will be here. SO he can safely land here. He's decided to stay only for some moments and then quickly go back to his den. I just pray that he does not lose any chance of that high-speed connectivity.

Meanwhile, I have decided to go out with my girls and color the town pink on that day. It's the day of powerpuff girls. We are sealed with the safety package bond signed by the brothers. And yes, not to forget loads of gifts. Time to unload thousands of dollars from brother dearest (Hope my bro's listening!!).

So guys, be ready to face the scarriest moment of your life. Show your heroism now, to your SISTERS. May you be blessed by them to shed the fear factor from your skin and come out in true flying colors. Prepare for the D day. NOW!!!

3 comments:

prakashrishu said...

Guys, pull your socks and be ready to prove how girls are crazy about we guys...

Unknown said...

Guys, don't feel scared...just go underground...ha,ha,ha...

dipima said...

Guys, please be on the safeside!!!

 

Blog Directory