Monday, August 11, 2008

Please Help My Bro Get His Love!!!


It's URGENT! My bro is sufferring, yet again, from the most dangerous bug. He's in love!!! Again!!! I apologize for being unable to come up with the actual stats. Maybe this is his 15th, 17th...no no, 19th episode of love interest. Well, I just can't count the numbers. This bug troubles him almost all the time, in every corner he goes and with every move he makes.

This time, his lady love shined through, hold on, an email. Yup, you heard it right. Seems technology is really rising high. My bro has got her email and since then he got lost in the valley of love. He keeps getting lost there. Although he knows each and every corner of that valley by now. Okay, now coming back to the email. The progress led to another stream of technology. This time, the mobile phone...

Her voice pours honey drops. It sounds so heavenly...my bro can go on and on with the wings of his dreams. Love gives you endless wings. But my bro's happy with his two wings. He can fly everywhere. Can build his lovenest anywhere. So what's wrong if he wants to shift to her city and settle down there? I'm sure they'll have cute adorable kids. Ohh, I would love to buy them pooh bears and chocolate cookies...

I know when my bro reads this li'le piece of mine, he'll have already gotten names for his two kids. Hope the baby girl gets the sweet voice of her sweet mom. And the boy will be just like his father - getting dreamy with the emails and phone calls. And the bell will ring and ring and ring...

My bro's lost in his thoughts now. His is the big Hamletian problem. To call or not to call...Somebody help please!!!

No comments:

 

Blog Directory